Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Romeo and Juliet Films - Self Reflection

There were 10 Nutrition groups during the first semester of the school year. Two teams grouped up together to make 5 big groups and each of them tackled a Romeo and Juliet act to reenact but with a new theme. For example, my group had to reenact Act II of Romeo and Juliet but do it Keeping Up With the Kardashians style. Juliet was Kim Kardashian, Romeo was Kanye West and so on. Other groups had themes like The Hunger Games, Western and The Real Housewives of Wherever. Watching all these movies was very entertaining and also humorous.
My role in this project was to help write the script and film the movie along with wardrobe and makeup. I did not want to participate in the acting so instead I took up those roles in this project. After watching the final product of our video I sadly regret not taking more of a lead role in the script writing because the video didn't turn out the exact way I wanted it to be.
I was not a part of the editing process but I wish I was because the scenes in our video were out of order as well.

Keeping Up With Romeo and Juliet

Although the video didn't turn out the way I wanted, I don't regret being a part of it because it was a fun experience where everyone could be creative and have fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment